How to mix henna for your hair
How do you apply henna to your hair?
- Don’t be stingy with the mix. Thicker, longer applications mean richer color.
- If you like, you can do the roots only a few times between full hair applications.
- Wear gloves because this will stain your hands. If you don’t wear gloves, you’re going to have stained hands for a month.
- You can most easily rinse your hair if you run a bathtub full of water, then lie down in the water and swish your hair around. Then, rinse the rest out in the shower.
- This works on beards and moustaches, too!
How much should you use?
- 100g will dye short hair.
200g will dye collar length straight hair.
300g will dye shoulder length straight hair.
500g will dye waist length hair.
Wash your hair and dry it before you put in the henna mix. Comb your hair so you can section it easily.